Get Help Online
From The Women's Business Center
Quick Links To Content Below
On-line Business Counseling
Along with our in office business counseling services the BOC WBC offers clients the ability to receive assistance via online and real-time chat. We offer several options for people looking to receive assistance on-line.
Clients looking to receive online business counseling services must fill out our client request form.
- To download the client request form
- E-mail the completed form to email@example.com or fax it to 718-246-1881.
We recommend that clients take our needs assessment survey to identify the type of level or service you might need before you schedule an appoitment with a business counselor. The survey will take an average of 10 minutes.
- To access our needs assessment tool .
go to top
ASSISTANCE OPTIONS: E-mail, Online Chat, and Video Conferencing
Option #1: Clients can receive assistance via e-mail. Clients can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and or business needs and a counselor will respond to your request within one business day.
Option #2: Clients can receive assistance via real-time chat. The BOC WBC is able to talk to clients through gchat - a free e-mail and chat service from Google.
- Our user name and e-mail is BOCWomensBusinessCenter@gmail.com.
- Clients must have a gmail account to live-chat with BOC WBC Staff.
- Anyone can get a FREE gmail account .
Option #3: Clients can receive assistance via on-line live-chat and video conferencing. The BOC WBC is able to talk to clients through Skype - a free online chat and video conferencing service.
- Our user name is BOC WBC.
- Clients must have a Skype account to livechat and or video call with the BOC WBC.
- Anyone can get a FREE Skype account .
Clients must schedule an appointment for any online business counseling session.
- To schedule an appointment .
go to top
Business Planning Templates
Below you will find some our business planning templates.
- Business Plan Outline Template or
- Business Plan Template 2 or
- Cash Flow Analysis Template or
- SWOT Analysis Template or
- Download all the above 4 templates in their original Microsoft Word
and Excel formats, all in one .zip file:
go to top
Online Training Resources
- The SBA offers courses that are identified by topic. You can learn about the specific courses by clicking, Here. In general, the courses are all self-paced and should take about 30 minutes to complete. Most of the courses require a brief online registration.
Get started with SBA on-line training .
- Learn your way with SCORE. Take SCORE courses anytime. Try these useful & interesting courses to help your business get started and grow.
Get started with SCORE on-line training .
- The IRS hosts various presentations that are dedicated to helping your small business. In addition to the video and audio presentations, you can also visit the Small Business Tax Workshop Video page for instructional lessons. To view the videos, please download Flash Player, here if you don't already have it.
Get started with IRS on-line training .
- Small Business Development Center's office(SBDC) also offers on-line training on topics that range from developing your business plan to analyzing your competition.
Get started with SBDC on-line training .
go to top
For our Calendar of Business Workshops
and to RSVP Online -
This U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Cooperative Agreement is partially funded by
the SBA. SBA’s funding is not an endorsement of any products, opinions, or services. All SBA
funded programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Arrangements for
persons with disabilities will be made at all times in accordance with the American With
Disabilities Act of 1990 and associated amendments. Arrangements for persons with special
needs will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
The Business Outreach Center Women’s Business Center is also partially funded by the U.S.
Small Business Administration’s Office of Women’s Business Ownership (OWBO). The Office
of Women’s Business Ownership is established to help women become full partners in
economic development through small business ownership.
go to top